Soooo…I was looking at my old highschool notebooks where I kept all outlines of stories that were just in my head, and I thought how sad it is if they wouldn’t see the light of day. I actually only finished 2 stories out of maybe…30?! stories during my highschool & gradeschool life. I would just probably write like, 10 pages on word and forget about it the next time I watch an anime and get inspired for another plot line lol.
Soooo…out of all the story plot skeletons I wrote in my adolescent days (gawd, why do I sound so old. I’m not…really…), I’m going to ask you to vote for which one you would want to read sometime…in the future xD I can’t promise you I’ll start writing again right now, but at least when I do take it up in the future, I know what kind of story I’ll be writing.
But first, here’s the first poll:[polldaddy poll=”9442154″]
I actually don’t mind either way, though I personally would want to read more about a female heroine, though male MC’s are more common nowadays. I think.
And here are my story outlines. They are really basic and childish outlines, and my teenage self had not left me with anything deeper to grasp lol. Genders and plot can be changed.Property of © Fantasy-Books.live; outside of it, it is stolen.
- Set in circa middle 1900’s. Story about a girl who can see ghosts, and upon transferring to a new house, she meets a handsome ghost boy (of course lol). A romantic comedy with drama. I wanted a tragedy, but then my brain resolved itself to make it bittersweet instead haha.
- [inspired by Fushigi Yuugi], where MC gets sucked into a cursed storybook and goes into a world full of magic and stuff. I’m debating on whether I should include reverse harem in this like the rest of the summoning anime we all know xD
- MC wonders why she has powers on Earth, and hides it cause it scares her family and friends. She gets picked up by a goddess, who is actually her real mother. Mother says someone had dropped the MC’s soul on purpose, and the mother searched for eons to look for her soul again. She then relocates MC to the world her mother governs, waiting until her daughter’s soul is mature enough so she could enter Heaven.
- Girl gets a new ‘boyfriend’, a robot boy that her father had created for the sole purpose of studying teenage hormones. Romantic comedy.
- Gender bender. MC is a tomboyish student on Earth, who jumps off a building after she gets surrounded by the yakuza who killed her family. Gets sucked into a vortex leading to another world full of magic (again?!) and disguises as a guy in a world where power meant everything.
There are actually more, but those are the ones that I remember off the top of my head. So please vote which one you want to read![polldaddy poll=”9442184″]